Danzainfiera Florence 2015 waits for you from February 26 to March 1 at the Fortezza da Basso. A event not to miss for all lovers of dance, a unique moment that involves and brings together all types of dance, from classic to contemporary, from modern to tango, from hip hop to Latin, from country to musical, from ethnic dances the waltz, from burlesque to pilates, a perfect discipline for preparing to dance. The place of the fair is a few minutes’ walk from the Hotel Brunelleschi, 4 stars just at a few steps from the Duomo and Fortezza da Basso.
In the program of the edition 2015 there are:
• Stands of the best products for dance, sports and wellness
• Areas for schools, companies and associations
• Fashion shows of new lines and collections, from dance fashion to the technical sector
• Show and performances with famous dancers and renowned national and international companies
• Opened lessons with important teachers
• Conferences, workshops and exhibitions to talk at 360°
• Meetings and talk shows with celebrities
• Races and competitions to experience the event as protagonists
• Auditions for access to careers
• Casting to work in dance sector
• Thursday 15:00 to 20:00
• Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 to 20:00
• 1 day € 15
• 4 days € 40
To purchase directly at the fair
• Children under 8 years
• Disabled people
Daily admission reduced:
• Children 8-12 years: € 10
To purchase directly at the fair The entrance to the dogs is allowed, but strictly provided with leash and muzzle.
Info: Tel: +39 0574.575618 – Email: email@example.com
During Danzainfiera Florence 2015 we will be happy to welcome you and guide you to discover one of the most beautiful cities in the world.