Concerts, exhibitions and events in Florence for this hot summer 2016
Are you searching for information about events in Florence in July 2016 and the cultural life of the city? The best thing to do before starting the journey is surely to give an eye on the web. Go in search of the events in program during the time that you will spend in the city. In this way, you will be able to fully live your days in the Cradle of the Renaissance and benefit in the best possible way your free time, whether travelling for business or leisure.
For example, did you know that Palazzo Strozzi is open every Thursday until 23.00? So, you can take this opportunity to visit the exhibition From Kandinsky to Pollock, The Great Art of Guggenheim, maybe as a moment of relaxation after a long and intense day of work.
The calendar of events in Florence and festivals in July is very broad. We have selected a few of them:
- “He made coloured sculpture in wood”, Uffizi Gallery
- The Toraia in Jazz, Lungarno del Tempio
- Alessandro Baricco – Palamede. The deleted hero, teatro Romano in Fiesole (12th July)
- Free guided tour exhibition Jan Fabre. Spiritual Guard, Forte Belvedere (every Sunday)
- Trisome Games 2016, Stadio Luigi Ridolfi (from 15 to 22 July)
- Opening Torre della Zecca, Lungarno della Zecca Vecchia (from 17th July)
- Fierucolina del Grano, Piazza Santo Spirito (17th July)
- Italian Brass Week International Festival of Brass, Teatro dell’Opera of Florence (from 17 to 24 July),
- Malika Ayane Concert, Piazza Santissima Annunziata (19th July)
- Franco Battiato concert, Piazza Santissima Annunziata (20th July)
- Niccolò Fabi concert , Teatro Romano at Fiesole (21st July)
- Ludovico Einaudi concert, Piazza Santissima Annunziata (21st July)
- Max Gazzè concert, Piazza Santissima Annunziata (22nd July)
- Immagine Italia & Co. by Mare D’Amare 2016, Fortezza da Basso (from 23 to 25 July),
- Massive Attack, Visarno Arena (24th July)
- Sting concert, Visarno Arena (28th July)
- Gola Gioconda Festival, the Visarno Hippodrome (from 29 July to 4 August),
- Walt Whitman Orchestra for Musica al Ponte, Auditorium of Santo Stefano al Ponte (31st July)
Once arrived at the Hotel Brunelleschi, you will find a lot of interesting events in July in Florence, also at the Santa Elisabetta Restaurant, at the Osteria della Pagliazza, the Tower Bar built in the oldest Byzantine tower in Florence and in the magical terrace of Piazza Santa Elisabetta.
We wait for you for the events in July in Florence!