Are you planning a trip and are you thinking about what to do in Florence in August?
Even in the middle of summer you will find out many things to do in Florence in August. You will be spoiled for choice. Enjoy the events in Florence between two relaxing breaks at the Hotel Brunelleschi. You will enjoy an ideal starting point for your excursions and your walks in the city. Do not forget to take a look at our offers and rates, the best available on the internet at the best prices and conditions. Choose among the many rooms and suites designed for your comfort and your well-being.
Here is the selection of the best things to do in Florence in August:
- La Mandragola, Forte Belvedere, 2 and 3 August,
- Concert of Andrea Bocelli in Lajatico, 3 August,
- Exhibition about Giuliano da Sangallo. Drawings from the Uffizi, Uffizi Gallery, until August 20,
- Feast of San Lorenzo, piazza San Lorenzo, 10 August (historical procession starting from 10),
- Tournament of sand castles, Lungarno Serristori, 15 August,
- Buffet of the feast of the Assumption in piazza Santa Elisabetta, 15 August,
- Auris Quartet | Music on the Sagrati, piazza Santo Spirito, 19 August,
- Exhibition Glenn Brown Unknown Pleasures, Museum Stefano Bardini, via de’ Renai, until October 23,
- The magical cosmos of Leonardo da Vinci: The restored Adoration of the Magi, Uffizi Gallery, until September 24th,
- Exhibition Science Images. Scientific photography in the collections of the Galileo Museum, until September 24th,
- Helidon Xhixha: Lemon house of the Garden of Boboli, until October 29th,
- Returning to Italy. Salvatore Ferragamo and the visual culture of the twentieth century, Salvatore Ferragamo Museum, until May 2nd, 2018
- The beauty factory. The Ginori manufactory and its statue people, Bargello National Museum, until October 1st,
- Da Vinci Experience, Church of Santo Stefano al Ponte, until October 8th,
- Homage exhibition to the Grand Duke: silverware for the feast of St. John, Museo degli Argenti / Treasury of the Grand Duke, Pitti Palace, until September 24th,
- Ytalia Exhibition. Energy, Thought, Beauty. Everything is connected, Forte Belvedere, until October 1st,
- The New Generation Festival, Giardino Corsini, Il Prato, 58, from the 31 August to the 3rd September,
- Lloyd Exhibition. Tuscan landscapes of the Twentieth century, Villa Bardini, until 7 January 2018.