Florence at Christmas between markets and deals
Your Christmas holidays in Florence in the enchanting atmosphere of the city : throughout the Christmas period, from late November to early January, the streets of the city, museums, churches and theaters will be animated by many events not to be missed and engaging Christmas markets.
Here are some ideas:
- German Christmas Market – Weihnachtsmarkt, piazza Santa Croce, 30.11.2016 – 18.12.2016
- Modà concert in Florence, Mandela Forum, 2 and 3 December
- The Snowman, shows for children, teens and families at the Teatro Verdi, on Saturday, 3 December
- Firenze Winter Park, Lungarno Aldo Moro, for skiing and skating on the snow along the Arno river, up to February 2017
- Gustav Klimt Experience, Church Santo Stefano al Ponte, throughout the month of December 2016
- Fiorella Mannoia concert, Teatro Verdi, 4 December 2016
- Exhibition Ai Weiwei. Libero at Palazzo Strozzi, until January 2017
- Evita, Teatro dell’Opera di Firenze, from 6 to11 December
- Fierucola dell’Immacolata, Piazza SS. Annunziata, 08.12.2016
- Christmas at Campo di Marte, Viale Pasquale Paoli, 8 December
- Fiera di Oltrarno, piazza Santo Spirito, 11 December
- The Christmas carols, Museum Casa Martelli, 15 December 2016
- Christmas Fierucolina, Piazza Santo Spirito, 18 December 2016
- Christmas concert, Teatro dell’Opera di Firenze, 23 December
- ORT: Christmas concert, Teatro Verdi, 24 December
- Panariello Conti Pieraccioni Lo Show, Mandela Forum, from 28 to 30 December
Do you want to enjoy a little Christmas shopping?
Here are the opening hours of shops in the centre:
– Every day, from 10 am to 19 pm (on Sundays, only some shops will open in the afternoon);
– Department stores and food supermarkets will be open from 10:00 until 21:00 (until 20:00 on holidays).
What better Christmas period for a weekend or a holiday in Florence? The Hotel Brunelleschi…unique…in the heart of the city it is waiting for you with many offers and proposals dedicated to the Christmas holidays. Take a dip in the history in Piazza Santa Elisabetta, near Via de’ Calzaiuoli and the Duomo of Florence, thanks to the amazing rooms and suites overlooking the Duomo, all with wooden floors, internet Wi-Fi high speed always included in the price.
The Christmas holiday package in Florence includes:
– One or more overnight stay in the room chosen by you
– Breakfast buffet in the historians Halls Stemma and Liberty
– Wi-Fi high speed
– Use of the fitness area
– At the Tower Bar we will be happy to pay homage to our dear guests with a luscious welcome: a cup of chocolate for a sweet Christmas!
The Hot chocolate fondant 71% is served with white chocolate hearts and “the most fondant”
The hotel Brunelleschi has been completely renovated and it is located a few steps from Palazzo Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery and the shopping streets Via Calzaiuoli, Via Tornabuoni and Pontevecchio.
In the Tower of Pagliazza…we wait for you in our Bars and Restaurants…Gourmet Restaurant Santa Elisabetta and Osteria della Pagliazza with the Christmas proposals by Chef Giuseppe Bonadonna.
Offer valid from 30 November to 29 December 2016.
For more information and reservations: email@example.com or by phone on the +39.055.27370.
We wait for you for magical Christmas holidays in Florence!
Fill in the following fields. We will answer as soon as possible.