A cultural holiday in Florence? Enjoy our Cultural Experience! Take advantage of the Hotel Brunelleschi offer, visit the Uffizi Gallery without worrying about the long and exhausting queues at the box office. By staying in our welcoming 4 star hotel in Piazza Santa Elisabetta, a few meters away from the Duomo, in the heart of the historic centre, you can enjoy all the charm of a holiday in history. The Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Vecchio and Palazzo Strozzi are just a few steps from us and you can easily reach them on foot.
The offer includes:
– One overnight stay in a double room
– Breakfast from the rich buffet, with sweets and savoury products of the highest quality,
– One ticket per person for entrance to the Uffizi Gallery: our concierge will think of your booking! You must not invest your precious time in queues and waiting times.
You can choose from a wide range of rooms and suites, many with stunning views over the Dome of Santa Maria del Fiore and the Giotto’s Bell Tower.
We also suggest you the temporary exhibitions at the Uffizi Gallery:
– Federico Barocci disegnatore – La fucina delle immagini Firenze, Gabinetto Disegni e Stampe, Sala Edoardo Detti at the Galleria degli Uffizi until April, 3rd, 2016.
– “Fece di scoltura di legname e colorì”. La scultura del Quattrocento in legno dipinto a Firenze
at the Galleria degli Uffizi from March 21st to August 28th, 2016;
– Sguardi sul Novecento. Disegni di artisti italiani tra le due guerre
Uffizi, Gabinetto Disegni e Stampe, from May 17th to September 4th, 2016.