Special offers for an incredible Easter in Florence: Spring holidays in a 4-star hotel
Any ideas to spend Easter in Florence 2017? Choose the incredible package that the Hotel Brunelleschi, four stars in the heart of the historic centre has thought for you. A luxury location in one of the more ancient buildings of Florence, with its impressive facade of the ancient Byzantine Tower Pagliazza, situated among the shopping streets at a short walk from the Cathedral, the Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio.
Easter in Florence 2017, an offer not to be missed!
The Easter package in Florence 2017 of 2 overnight stay full of taste and art includes:
– Two overnight stay in welcoming rooms Classic Executive, Deluxe and the possibility to stay also in our luxurious suites,
– Breakfast with a rich buffet in the elegant and historical Salone Stemma and Liberty,
– Welcome drink with Prosecco Valdo D.O.C. Extra Dry and sweets by the Chef,
– Visit to the “Museo Pagliazza”, a private museum of the hotel, accompanied by our concierge that will show you the archaeological finds discovered during the excavations and you can closely observe a Roman “calidarium”. Moreover, you will also admire fragments of the Roman era and a Renaissance collection by Montelupo ceramics,
– The Easter Lunch: aperitif and menu of four-courses, including drinks,
– The Egg of chocolate…and extraction of a tasty award!
– Internet connection WI FI high speed,
– Access to the fitness room with Techno gym equipment open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The offer Easter in Florence is valid from Friday, April 14 to Monday, April 17, 2017.
By booking directly online from our official website you will find the best rate guaranteed and you will have free internet connection Wi-Fi for the all duration of the stay. Choose the room or suite that you prefer.
You can also contact us by phone at 05527370, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the fields below. You will be contacted as soon as possible.
Easter is the ideal period to visit Florence. You can attend to an event that takes place only once a year in Piazza Duomo: the traditional ritual of the Chariot blast. Do not miss also all the religious celebrations scheduled in the Holy Week in Florence and the markets in different districts of the historic city.
We wait for you for an unforgettable Easter in Florence!