If you want to spend the Halloween night in Florence, we propose you some ideas in the historical centre. If you live in Florence, take advantage of the “bewitched” aperitif at the Tower Bar in Piazza Santa Elisabetta, located on the ground floor of the impressive tower of Pagliazza. If you’re looking for ideas for the bridge, spend you a few nights in one of the fabulous rooms or suites at the Hotel Brunelleschi, 4-star near the Cathedral and the main shopping streets of the Florence.
Hotel Offer for Halloween in Florence in the historic centre
The special offer for Halloween at Hotel Brunelleschi includes:
- One or Two nights in one of our accommodations
- Buffet Breakfast in the distinctive Stemma and Liberty halls
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Usage of the Gym area
- Each day at the Tower Bar we are more than happy to honour our dear Guests with a special cup of the most delicious Hot Chocolate served with a selection of cakes by our Pastry Chef
The offer for a special Halloween in Florence is available from October 30th through November 3rd, 2019
To check availability and prices click below.
Halloween tips in Florence Italy
During Halloween time we invite you to:
– visit the tombs of famous people at the Basilica of Santa Croce and the other monumental cemeteries of the city;
– discover the Salone degli Scheletri at the Specola Natural History Museum;
– enjoy the best shops in the historic center of Florence open from 10am to 7pm every day (on Sundays, only some open in the afternoon),
– Exhibition Natalia Goncharova between Gauguin, Matisse and Picasso at Palazzo Strozzi, until January 12th 2020,
– Florence Creativity Handmade in Italy, at the Fortezza da Basso, from October 31st to November 3rd,
– Halloween dinner in Florence with the menu of the starred chef Rocco De Santis, at the Osteria della Pagliazza, October 31st,
– Tutto Sposi, at Fortezza da Basso, from October 31st to November 3rd,
– Promotional exhibition of plants and flowers, Piazza dei Ciompi, November 1st,
– Artefacendo, Piazza dei Ciompi, November 2nd,
– Fierucola delle lane (Fair of the Wool) of S. Martino, piazza della SS. Annunziata, November 2nd and 3rd,
– Leonardo da Vinci. On the trail of the Battle of Anghiari, Palazzo Vecchio, until January 12th 2020.
We wait for you for an incredible Halloween night in Florence!