Inferno Experience in Florence, from movie to reality
Awaiting the film’s release “Inferno” by Ron Howard, starring Tom Hanks, scheduled for 13rd October 2016, we invite you to live a special Inferno Experience in Florence and relive the adventures of Robert Langdon, the protagonist of the book by Dan Brown, Inferno, by staying at the hotel Brunelleschi just like he did in the course of the novel…
“It was early evening when Langdon made his way across Piazza Sant’Elisabetta and returned to Florence’s elegant Hotel Brunelleschi. Upstairs in his room, he was relieved to find an oversize package waiting for him.”
“He went out of the hotel with the fragile package stuffed into a plastic bag by Hotel Brunelleschi, who had asked to the front desk. The unusually warm evening helped to give a dream atmosphere to his walk along Via dei Calzaiuoli, as he headed towards the tower of Palazzo Vecchio.“
The package includes:
– Two nights in a Classic Executive Room, Deluxe, Suite Brunelleschi or Pagliazza Tower Suite,
– Breakfast buffet available from 7.00 am to 10.30 am,
– One “Inferno bag” presented in the elegant Hotel Brunelleschi bag…the same that Robert Langdon used to contain the mysterious fragile package…
– A 4-hour guided tour of the city in the footsteps of Robert Langdon and hidden protagonist of the book: visit to the Palazzo della Signoria, to the amazing Salone dei Cinquecento with the Vasari’s masterpiece, “The Battle of Marciano”, visit to the Baptistery of Florence, the Cathedral and the Boboli Gardens. Tour organized by the tour operator “Made of Tuscany”,
– Free entrance to the hotel’s private museum, the “Museum of Pagliazza,” containing a Calidarium of the Roman Baths, hammam used in ancient times for the sauna and a collection of ceramics from Montelupo.
Book now the package Inferno Experience in Florence
We wait for you to the Inferno Experience in Florence!