Unforgettable romantic weekend Florence: 4-star hotel historic centre with suites Duomo view
For your holiday of love, your romantic weekend Florence, in the background of the romantic and spectacular view of the Cathedral’s Dome of Florence… Hotel Brunelleschi.
The Hotel Brunelleschi is a short walk from the centre of Florence, Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery: you are at the Boboli Gardens strolling hand in hand embracing with your eyes the spectacle of Florence from above, from Piazzale Michelangelo.
Discover the deals for your romantic weekend Florence proposed by the Hotel Brunelleschi!
Just in Florence, opposite the church of Via del Corso, Dante met his beloved Beatrice; a stroke of lightning snapped between Francesco de’ Medici and Bianca Cappello, during a party organized at Palazzo del Mondragone, in Via dei Banchi. Vittorio Alfieri met Luisa, Duchess of Albany in the Basilica of Santa Croce and Gabriele d’Annunzio shared the villas Porziuncola and La Capponcina, with the beautiful actress Eleonora Duse.
If you are looking for a romantic getaway to celebrate Valentine’s Day, you can experience the thrill of an unforgettable and romantic weekend Florence
The romantic Florence was the scene of love meetings of many historical figures, why not yours?
Book now the special offer of the Brunelleschi for a romantic weekend Florence that includes:
– Two nights in one of the new rooms and suites to choose at the moment of reservation, all with soft bathrobes, four comfortable pillows and luxurious bed linen;
– Breakfast served in your room without supplement for room service;
– A rich welcome drink served in our Lounge Bar set in the ancient and charming Tower of Pagliazza;
– One bottle of Metodo Classico as a gift at your arrival, accompanied by exotic fruits;
– Late check-out at 18:00 (subject to availability);
– Internet connection Wi-Fi at high speed;
– Access to the fitness room with Techno gym equipment.
For information or reservations, please contact us also by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 055.27370 or by filling in the following fields. We will reply you as soon as possible.