At the Brunelleschi we pay a lot of attention to business travellers and we provide a range of useful services and facilities in the room, for those who travel for work and not just for pleasure. Our concierge are at your complete disposal for any kind of information, advice or need or for ideas on how to organize a business trip to Florence or how to get around the city.
If you often travel for work you will surely know what to pack. However, at the Brunelleschi, many items are already available in your room or suite so you can surely avoid putting them in your suitcase:
- personal hygiene products (such as shampoo, shower gel, body lotion or intimate soap by Dr Vranjes a personalized line for the Brunelleschi Hotel, a Florentine company that has been manufacturing handicrafts for more than thirty years),
- handkerchiefs and cotton to remove make-up,
- standard hairdryer (not the small ones for travel),
- umbrella in case of rain,
- bags for clothes and sewing kits,
- updated weather forecast on the bedside table every evening,
- electrical sockets directly on the desk to connect your pc / tablet / mobile phone or for wired internet connection.
On request, we can also supply toothbrush and toothpaste or razors.
Adapters for electronic and mobile devices are always available, first aid kit, and laundry and ironing service.
The importance of the Hotel in a business trip
The Brunelleschi Hotel boasts an enviable location right in the heart of the historic centre, just a few minutes’ walk from Piazza della Signoria, Piazza Duomo or Santa Maria Novella railway station. If you have some free time during your business trip, our concierges will be able to suggest you how to make the most of it and enjoy the city, also indicating the museums open at night or temporary exhibitions that you cannot miss. Moreover, in our ideal hotel for business trips you have available welcoming spaces in our living rooms for any business appointments.
For meals, we invite you to try our restaurants led by the talented Chef Rocco de Santis both located in the historic circular-shaped Tower of Pagliazza that characterizes the hotel’s façade:
Osteria Pagliazza offering a Tuscan cuisine in a modern way,
Santa Elisabetta, Fine Dining Restaurant reported in the Michelin Guide, in the Restaurant Guide of Espresso and Gambero Rosso, which offers a refined and gourmet cuisine.
Do you prefer to dine in your room? Then enjoy our room service and its rich menu of tasty dishes.
For a drink or a quick snack or for a business meeting, take advantage of the Tower Bar with an extensive selection of drinks and snacks.
On our official website you will find the best rates available for business travel. If you wish to activate a convention, contact our Booking Department by email at email@example.com